This blog is created for Haras! She has to work outside of the house touching the lives of other children while her children are being cared for. I want her to be able to see what her little monkeys were doing while she was teaching! I am not sure how realistic this is going to be for me to keep up, but I think I can do it - if not daily then perhaps weekly! Enjoy mom!

The Building Boys

Em's Orangeade Stand

The Girls Playing "Princess" Ponies

Good Teamwork Boys! Cool Creation!

Um, not sure what Em is telling them..?

Em's Playdough Monster Pre Haircut!

Emily Scissorhands snip snipping away!

Wyatt concentrating & working very hard to cover the dog!

Tehee! LOVIN' this!!!!!!! I noticed you changed the background? Or am I wrong?
ReplyDeleteThank you again!!!
Yes, I changed the background! Do you like the colour? You are so welcome! I don't want you to miss out!
ReplyDeleteLove purple! You are a thoughtful and clever woman!
ReplyDelete