She even gave me her special Pizza recipe!!
The boys eventually got busy with the Lego table and stuck with that for quite a while!

Boys with Busy Hands
Snack time is proving to be quite a source of entertainment! There is usually funny stories, silly jokes and a fair amount of laughter! If Wyatt speaks an untruth, Em is sure to catch him on it and correct him. Such as today's story. The kids started talking about scars and Em & Wyatt both pulled up their hair to display their foreheads. I asked Wyatt first what happened and his response was: "Daddy kicked me out of his bed". LOL Don't worry, Emily scolded him and told us the real story!
After snack the kids went wild! Whoa! Energy to burn I guess! They were all running around the house like crazy chasing each other! I let that go on for a short time, but was concerned about injury so I herded them to the living-room and suggested hide and go seek and that kept them busy for a bit. After that the noise level reached new decibels downstairs where blocks were flying and smash up derby was well underway!! LOL! It's sounds bad, but it really wasn't!! Just good fun!
We had an indoor picnic for lunch complete with a campfire for roasting!
Music Time
Wyatt Rocked the puzzle!! He did it twice!
The Girls doing their letters.
Deb, you take great shots. You capture "it"! I love the write ups. I LOVE this!!!!
ReplyDeleteKicked out of bed! LOL!