The kids asked me why the "D" was hanging on the wall? Heh heh heh
Thursday, April 30, 2009
D is for Dinosaur
Today's fun/craft was DINOSAURS! Now I don't know a whole lot about dinosaurs so I was scrambling a bit. I decided to keep it simple. I gathered up the dinosaurs from around the house, tried to print out corresponding coloring pages for each dinosaur and then had the kids match them up, guessing or saying the name as we went along! I was actually surprised at how they all got into it! They really know how to play with those prehistorical creatures!!











As for the remainder of the day we played outside on the swings and on the bouncy obstacle course. We even ate lunch outside! What a lovely day! Were the kids tired? The two at my house sure were! Fun & Sun will do it, I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment