Wednesday we made paper bag puppets! It was a hoot! I chose the animals for the kids according to who their lovies are. ie. a dog for Wy (Mr. Fizzer), an elephant for Em (toot toot), a frog for Maiz (she is into frogs right now), and a bear for Bro (bear-bear aka Crusty).
Wy putting the final touches on his puppet

Froggy


See what Maisie is doing in the background of the above pic? (You can click on the pic to make it bigger) She is taking a bite out of a matchbox car..... remember this for later :-D
Here is Em loving her "salad"!!
She was truly excited about it!
She even said to Maisie so excitedly, "Maisie! Don't you just LOVE salad??"



Now here is Wy taking a bite out of a matchbox car! The same one? LOL! I didn't even notice this until I started posting these pictures! Kids are funny! It must have been a tasty one!?

Wy played at the Lego table for a long time.

Deep Concentration

I think every week I will have pictures of Em at the Kitchen or at the table with her meals! Hey! Check out the floral centerpiece!

Em Ringing in the order!

No comments:
Post a Comment