The Many Faces.........
A boy's gotta keep his map handy!
Conversation about motorcycles.....
W - Only BOYS ride motorcycles!
E - THEY do not!! Girls ride on the back!
D to W - Will you ride a motorcycle when you grow up?
W - Yaaaa! And have grown up parties too!!!
D - Oh. What do grown ups do at their parties?
E - They don't do FUN stuff like kids do!!!!!!!!!
D to E - What do you want to be when you get older?
E - A Dresser! Mommy isn't a Dresser. She is still a cooker though!!!!
D to W - What are you going to be when you get older?
W - Going to be a ballerina Man!!!!!
D - A ballerina Man???
W - I even KNOW HOW to be a ballerina!
D - Where did you learn that?
W - I didn't. I just know.
Priceless!!!! Let's hope Wy choses a different career path!
ReplyDelete