Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kung Fu

Oh My!  WHERE? oh WHERE? do they get their energy from?!  I want some!!  It was a full on, high voltage energy day!  So, of course, that means refueling from time to time too!
The boys sittin' close, side by side at the snack table.
Is she giving him a look??
And then.............. it was time for some Kung Fu Fighting!  I laughed so hard when the kids started doing this!  The twins don't do this yet so to see what was to come was just hilarious!  Wyatt was sort of on the receiving end of things and from most of pics I snapped it looks like he was being beat up, but he really wasn't.... I don't think!?  There was never any crying or complaining just a whole lota movement and laughter!  I just wish I could have got a pic of Em in her fighting stance!!!

Em's Karate Roundhouse kick???


I'm done!  I need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment